MARRCH 2018 CFP
2018 MARRCH Annual Conference Call for Presentations
Bring your skills, knowledge and vision to the 1,200+ attendees of the 2018 MARRCH Annual Conference.
Share your successes by submitting a presentation abstract for one of the 50+ breakout sessions at the MARRCH 2018 Annual Conference at the St. Paul RiverCentre in St. Paul, Minnesota on October 29th, 30th and 31st .
Proposals Due by June 2, 2018
In order to issue CEUs, your session must fit one of the 12 core functions, ethics, or diversity.
MARRCH strives to offer the most current, state-of-the-art educational offerings for its members.
Participants at our Annual Conference and other offerings continually voice the need to LEARN NEW THINGS and experience a HIGHER LEVEL of education. In the spirit of this intention, we look for offerings that are cutting edge, proven effective and stimulating educational experiences.
The three levels of offerings we would like you to consider when responding to our call for proposals are:
- BEGINNING: (Participant KNOWS) Information is imparted regarding a topic. Usually in a lecture form with references to back up the origin of the information.
- MID-RANGE: (Participant UNDERSTANDS) Information is demonstrated as it relates to the practical setting and there is discernment as to the population, setting and recommendations for use of the knowledge.
- ADVANCED: (Participant CAN DEMONSTRATE) The information is understood to the point where it can be practiced in the educational setting as well as taken directly to the treatment or work setting to improve the practitioner's skills.
- BEGINNING: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy definitions, names of practitioners, names of classes and handouts are explained in a lecture setting.
- MID-RANGE: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is defined and demonstrated by the presenter through skits or films. After the skits or films, explanations are given as to the aspects of the vignette and who it works well with.
- ADVANCED: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy workshop is presented where participants demonstrate their understanding of the treatment approach and can refine their skills on site. Vignettes are presented by the presenter and participants are asked to respond to them using the skills.
Please completely answer each question. If you are unsure of a question, please contact the MARRCH office at 651-290-7462 or email email@example.com
- Must answer all questions below or your proposal will not be considered
- Only two presenters are allowed per session
- Ethics presentations MUST have two speakers to be accepted. If one speaker is unable to present the day of their scheduled session, the second presenter must be able to present.
Suggested Areas of Topics:
- Treatment Planning
- Process of:
- Multi-Disciplinary approach to co-occurring continuum care
- How to do a comprehensive assessment
- Need to know the why and how to do it correctly
- Peer recovery report specialist
- Direct Access
- Care coordination
- How to use peer support
- Building your clinical team
- Treating opioid addiction
*In order to issue CEUs, please ensure that your session fits one of the 12 core functions, ethics, or diversity.
**Ethics presentations must include two presenters.