Members Present: Finn, Mike F., Cecelia J (on phone)
Meeting Start: Approx. 3:35pm
- Committee Secretary, Cecelia Jayme assumed duties.
- Announcements: Role call and identification of those unable to attend.
- Reviewed and accepted minutes
- No return of MARRCH Ethics Library Loans this month.
Planning and Goal Setting:
- Set/discuss YEAR GOALS
- Review 245G for ethical concerns. Finn to email out a copy for members to review.
- Fall Conference: Voted Barry to establish and we will support
- Mike F. has let the board know we are available to look at and entertain questions pertaining to ethics but are not the conscious of MARRCH as a whole.
- Decision Making Process: Review and edit this year. Determine a more palatable format for students.
- Each member to write for One Voice.
- Mike will do the May article as John indicated he is ready to submit for April. Cecelia’s article will go in for March.
- Transition of leadership first meeting of July Kristen/Finn co-chairs.
- Barry will facilitate April and May then Kristen and Finn will co-chair starting in June.
- Possibilities for Fall Conference Workshop
- Waiting to hear from Barry.
- Education Committee: Tabled
- Consultation: No new inquiries
- Brit Culp membership. Will hold the application and return to discussion when she is able to come in.
- Items on hold
- Organization Ethics Manual: Lance not able to attend. Will review next meeting.
- Decision Making Process Update.: Move to 2018 Goals.
- April 13 Barry facilitate
- May 4 Barry Facilitate
- June 1 Kristin/Finn assume co-chair duties