Information about help wanted ads (newsletter, web, or both.)
Web banner ads (150 pixels by 150 pixels)
Web banner ads posted for six months are $175 for members and $300 for nonmembers. Banner ads posted for one year are $300 for members and $600 for nonmembers. Banner ads must be submitted as image files (jpgs or gifs are fine) in the correct size. Submit a web banner ad.
Six-month sponsorship of the e-newsletter is $250 for members and $500 for nonmembers. One-year sponsorship is $475 for members and $950 for nonmembers (note: e-newsletter sponsors will be limited to three). Sign up for e-newsletter sponsorship.
Benefit of advertising in MARRCH's One Voice newsletter
- Our e-newsletters and printed newsletters are distributed to more than 1,000 people, who have shown commitment to the field of substance abuse/addiction prevention and treatment through their membership in MARRCH. The newsletter targets CD counselors and treatment programs located in Minnesota, although some of our members are located in neighboring states. Submit newsletter ads/sponsorships by the last day of the month prior to the month of publication (for example, submit items for the May newsletter by April 30).
- Newsletter ads (all ads except job ads)
- All ads are printed in color; please send camera-ready copy. All ads must be e-mailed as pdfs or .eps or .tif files, with fonts and graphics embedded. Use this form to submit a newsletter ad.
Ad Sizes & Rates
Full page: $1250
(7.5 inches wide by 10 inches tall)
Half page: $750
(7.5 inches wide by 4.5 inches tall)
Third page: $500
(2.25 inches wide by 9.75 inches tall)
Quarter Page: $375
(3.75 inches wide by 4.5 inches tall)
Sixth page: $250
(2.25 inches wide by 4.5 inches tall)
Eighth page: $190
(2.25 inches wide by 3.25 inches tall)
- No ad agency discounts; all amounts are net.
- We can provide design/layout services for your ad at a rate of $95 per hour.
- No ads are accepted from liquor/alcohol, gambling or tobacco interests. No ads from political campaigns. All ads are subject to review by the MARRCH Editorial Advisory Board.
- Questions? E-mail email@example.com.